1. Purify the high quality zirconia power from raw materials zirconium sand coming from Western Australia.
2. Filled in the state of art facility and applied to 300 tons of pressure to craft the spectacular high dense blade.
3. Adapt our unique Cold Isostatic Pressing (CIP) process to make knives set harder, denser and sharper.
4. Under 1400 degrees temperature, spectacular high dense super harder and sharp Myvit knives set will be formed after 72 hours sintering.
5. Final, advanced 36 degrees convex edge grinding technology will help myvit ceramic knives super sharp.
1*5-inch Slicing Knife
1*3-inch Paring Knife
The 5-inch Knife for precision peeling and slicing or any food with a tough skin and soft middle.
The 3-inch Paring Knife is ideal for detailed tasks like trimming, peeling, mincing and creating garnishes.
Thanks to the near diamond hardness blade edge made fromultra-sharp zirconium oxide,
Myvit knife can achieve ultra-thin slicing and dicing whilegliding effortless through meat
and vegetables. No more squashed tomatoes or messy presentations
Myvit hand-polished edge is up to 10 times longer than steel, That means wasting less time in repeatedly
Myvit blade are completely BPA free, leaves no chemical leakage, use germ resistant ceramic, are nonporous,
and will never rust.
Myvit knives are hand-installed by our craftsman in order to make the handle and knives forged together
perfectly leavingno interspace between the handle and the blade. which less factories can do this.
- No pry, flexing, violent chopping or boning.
- avoid cutting frozen food or on the surface of marbles, glass and steel board.
- Wash the knife after each single use, preferably by hand with a mild detergent and do not wash it in the dishwasher.
- For safety's concern, the tip and the heel of the blade have been blunted.
- Keep it away from children
- No heat or shock
- Don't cut hard food
- Do not use your hand to test the hardness of the blade