Terms and Conditions
We provide services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement. Besides, you will obey the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services before you use them. We reserve the right to change this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Before proceeding, please read this agreement because accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement.
You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the laws of the U.S. or the laws of any other country that may apply; or (c)violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person. dreamstall.com may give you an account identification and password to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you are deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement, and dreamstall.com has no obligation to investigate the source of any such access or use of the Site.
Unless explicitly permitted by our company in advance, all materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable laws or is harmful to our interests. You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by our company in writing.
You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify dreamstall.com of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
Points to be noted in short:
1. Please check carefully all the details listed in the invoice whether it is ok or not before payment done.
2. double check the shipping address, billing address, product details, before payment is done.
3. If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time( Example: 45 days not including 2-5 day processing) you can request a refund or a reshipment.
4. You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (Example : 45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.
5. If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
6. Order cancellation: All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 6 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
7. If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment. But you have to return back the wrong item you have got. If you do not want the product you’ve received you may request a refund but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused.
8. Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address) Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of DreamStall (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster). Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of dreamstall.com , DreamStall will not be responsible for that.
9. If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
10. Exchanges : If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps. Exchange will be done at your expense and the item must be unused.
11. Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorize you to do so.